Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The beginning....

Blog.....
Blog menurut wikipedia bermaksud
(a contraction of the term "web log")[1] is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Menulis bukanlah minat aku.. also not my specialty neither something that I'm love to. And honestly I'm suck at it. But current trend indicate that blogging become more popular day by day.. Ada orang buat duit dengan blogging (aku hampir pasti yang aku xkan mampu buat duit dengan blogging.. Hehehe..) Ada jugak orang yang menulis tentang politik.. Ada jugak yang berblog untuk meluahkan perasaan atau sekadar suka2...

Aku? my work always keeping me abroad.. but still have a lot of free time.. so, figure that why not i start blogging, just to kill the time and at the same time express my feeling.. but nothing personal.. :) minat aku lebih banyak pada politik.. bukan sebab aku politician but my father once active in politics, aku dibesarkan dalam suasana politik tapi bukanlah dari golongan atasan.. hanya politik orang marhaen di kampung2... Aku asal dari Temerloh Pahang, from a big family, (i've 11 siblings) dan sekarang menetap di johor dan bekerja di singapore. Dah punya keluarga sendiri... Itu serba sedikit tentang diri aku...

I'm not sure whether blogging will become my new hobby or not or either i'll stick with blogging or not. But my wife said that i tend to drown in anything that i do.. Hmm... let see... Apa yang akan aku tulis nanti, aku pun belum pasti... tapi yang pasti.. ia berkenaan dengan politik dan isu semasa.. so... this is the beginning...... see ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment